The Sprout School Syllabus of 4th Assessment Class: 1 to 8
The Sprout School syllabus of 4th Assessment from class 1 to class 8 has been released. Please follow the instructions.
|S.st||Urdu (A+B)||Off||Eng (A+B)||Off||Isl &
Note for Parents:-
- School timing during the 4th Assessment Exam will be 8:00 am – 12:00 am.
- Students should bring their paper board and stationery box along with them.
- The answer sheets will be provided by the school. Sharing of things is Not Allowed
- Time is the key to success so be
- All the book/notebook/workbooks/worksheets are included in the exams.
- If any student will absent from paper, it will be considered Re-examination fees will be 400/ subject.
- From 25th Feb to 28th Feb students will come daily from 8:00 am to 11:00 am for annual function preparation.
- Annual Function and result announcement will be on 29th Feb (Saturday) 2020.
- Timing: 3 PM to 6 PM
- From 2nd March to 7th March old books donation stalls will be installed in school from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- The new session will start from 9th -March-2020