Role of Parents
A parent is their child’s first teacher and should remain their best teacher throughout life.
The proper role of the parent is to provide encouragement,support & access to activities that enable the child to master key development tasks.
The role of parents in child development is responsive, – re sponsible & never ending.it governs responses,actions,thinking and decision making of a child in the following areas.
- Cognitive development
- Socio – Cultural Development
- Physical Development
- Mental Development
- Be positive
- Be sensitive to your child ’s Needs
- Be Emotionally Present
- Communicate Effectively
- Be Affectionate to All
- Set Routines forplay, Eating and Sleep.
- Make Family Outing a part of your Routine.
- Talk to The Child Even when Tired.
- Build Trust, Love and Fair – play in Relationships.
- Help your child Understand the importance of Speaking Right and Honestly.